Love the water? So do we! There are plenty of opportunities to get out and celebrate in Colorado, so we wanted to keep you up to date on the latest so that you too can share the love of paddleboarding, stoke, and aloha!
- 1st-2nd. Animas River Days in Durango, Colorado.
- May 30th – June 2nd. Friends of the Yampa River Festival in Steamboat Springs.
- 7th-9th. GoPro Mountain Games in Vail, Colorado.
- 13th-16th. FibArk in Salida, Colorado.
- 17th. Full Moon Paddle on Bowles Reservoir in Littleton, Colorado. Register here.
- 22nd. Citizens for the River Festival in Denver, Colorado.
- 27th. Front Range Tube & SUP Race Series in Longmont, Colorado.
- 7th. Altitude Paddleboards SUP Classic.
Join us at Bowles Reservoir in Littleton for our annual SUP Classic race! Competitors of all levels will meet together to paddle through a 3-mile course consisting of a mass start, endurance sprints, buoy turns, and a race for the finish line.
Private boards will be allowed. Admission to the location will begin at 8:00 AM. The race will begin at approximately 9:15am. All boards and entrants must exit the facility by 11:30am.
Sorry, no dogs allowed at this event.
(Please enter through the gate near the tennis courts)
Grant Ranch Village Center
7255 Grant Ranch Blvd.
Littleton CO 80123
Click ‘Book Now’ to register and get more information.
- 11th. Front Range Tube & SUP Race Series in Boulder, Colorado.
- 1st. Front Range Tube & SUP Race Series in Golden, Colorado.
- 9th-10th. Fun on the Uncompahgre (FUNC Fest) in Montrose, Colorado.
- 15th. Full Moon Paddle on Bowles Reservoir in Littleton, Colorado. Register here.