Love the water? So do we! There are plenty of opportunities to get out and celebrate in Colorado, so we wanted to keep you up to date on the latest so that you too can share the love of paddleboarding, stoke, and aloha!
- 1st-2nd. Animas River Days in Durango, Colorado.
- May 30th – June 2nd. Friends of the Yampa River Festival in Steamboat Springs.
- 7th-9th. GoPro Mountain Games in Vail, Colorado.
- 13th-16th. FibArk in Salida, Colorado.
- 17th. Full Moon Paddle on Bowles Reservoir in Littleton, Colorado. Register here.
- 22nd. Citizens for the River Festival in Denver, Colorado.
- 7th. Altitude Paddleboards SUP Classic.
Join us at Bowles Reservoir in Littleton for our annual SUP Classic race! Competitors of all levels will meet together to paddle through a 3-mile course consisting of a mass start, endurance sprints, buoy turns, and a race for the finish line.
Click ‘Book Now’ to register and get more information.
- 9th-10th. Fun on the Uncompahgre (FUNC Fest) in Montrose, Colorado.
- 15th. Full Moon Paddle on Bowles Reservoir in Littleton, Colorado. Register here.