When you want a no-nonsense board that won’t break the bank and that is stronger than many other constructions, look no further than the NSP Elements range. EPS Securecell at the core with a durable yet supremely lightweight vacuum molded Epoxy Fibre sandwich shell, the Elements range is exactly what the SUP enthusiast needs to make the most out of every session. With a unique matt finish and polished rails, the striking solid colours of the Elements range will ignite your SUPing passion!
– Securecell EPS Core
– Fibre Sandwich
– Vacuum Epoxy
– Matt & Polished Satin
– Deck Pad
– NSP first tier full epoxy construction in durable and affordable vacuum molded HDT (High Definition Technology)
– More refinement in plan-shape, foil, rail and bottom contours to enhance performance and visual appeal
– Popular full colour design, contrasting deck pad
– Polished rails, matt finish speed bottom
– Cargo and accessories plugs 9’8”/10’2”/11’0”/11’6”
– Y handle
– NSP twin tab fin plugs, 2 x M3 sides included & 8 or 9” centre fin (9” only on touring)
– Fin set up: 4+1 (allround models – except 9’8″), 2+1 (cruise models & 9’8 allround), single (touring)
Touring: Equally at home on a river or lake for fitness training or into the surf zone on a small, open ocean run. These boards offer the ultimate blend of paddling comfort, cruising speed and general versatility.
Cruise: This design is a great first board for beginners or families alike. With generous volume, they’re easy to balance for riders of all sizes and skill levels. Ideal in calm to light surf conditions.